HYDRA TRITON v3
The new TRITON v3 is the preeminent standard-bearer for high-end power conditioning.
In 1999, Shunyata Research introduced the ground breaking HYDRA passive power conditioners. For more than 17 years, Shunyata Research HYDRA models have set an unprecedented record for awards and performance in the recording industry and in audiophile systems world-wide.
The performance improvements of TRITON v3 are extraordinary in terms of both sound and visuals. The TRITON v3 compared to the TRITON v2 has improved CCI™ - component to component noise isolation. The patent pending QR/BB™ technology, introduced in the award winning DENALI, improves dynamics especially when used with high powered amplifiers.
The HYDRA TRITON v3 represents the ultimate expression of Shunyata Research's ground-breaking patented technologies. The TRITON v3 establishes yet another leap forward in technology and performance!
Download HYDRA TRITON v2 USER GUIDE here.
The HYDRA TRITON Version 3 is Shunyata’s pure Reference power distributor. For reference recording, film and music systems that have more than 4-5 components the HYDRA TRITON Version 2 should be considered first.
- US Version: 8 NEMA 5-20R
- AS Version: 8 NEMA 5-20R
- EU Version: 8 EU1-16R
| CURRENT RATINGS
- Max continuous current: 20 Amps (US)
- Max continuous current: 16 Amps (EU, AU, UK)
- Peak instantaneous current: >200 Amps @ 8.33ms
| INPUT CONNECTORS
| SURGE SUPPRESSION
- Max surge current: 40,000 Amps @ 8/50μs
| WIRING SYSTEM
- 8 Gauge VTX Conductors
- ZPP-DS Copper Buss System
- OFE C10100 Copper (Certified ASTM F68)
- Shunyata's Computer-controlled Cryogenic Process
| NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- NIC™ (Noise Isolation Chambers)
- QR/BB™ Technology
- CCI™ v3 Noise Filters (4)
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Steel Chassis
- Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
- Vibration Dampening (internal)
- AC Outlet Dampening Gaskets
- Shunyata's Isolation Footer
| OVER CURRENT PROTECTION
- Hydraulic electromagnetic breaker
- Width: 17.25 inches (43.8 cm)
- Depth: 17.125 inches (43.5 cm)
- Height: 6 inches (15.3 cm)
- Height with SSF-50: 6.50" (16.51 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.2 kg)