ANACONDA interconnects are not inexpensive, however, Shunyata has intentionally held the prices down to reflect only the real cost of the materials, research and labor necessary to produce reference-quality US manufactured cable products. Shunyata’s hope is that the ΞTRON® Series cables start a trend that brings the focus of cable design away from the ridiculous aesthetic add-ons that have become the norm, and back to what actually matters: measurable science and technologies that improve the performance of the world’s finest music and sound systems.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile. All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate the ΞTRON® technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
VTX conductors are in form a flexible tube which is the ideal geometry to minimize inductance and skin effect.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
The ANACONDA interconnect is ideal for high-end audio systems where the absolute finest level of performance is a requirement.
Call for custom lengths
– Shunyata ΞTRON®
– 16 AWG Coincident Concentric Conductors
– Cohergenic Conductors
– VTX Geometry
– CDA-101 Copper
– Alpha Cryogenic Processed
– Shunyata RCA
– Neutrik XLR Black
– Inductance: < .15uf/ft
– Capacitance: < 28pf/ft