Why? Because Shunyata Research wants the patents-pending ΞTRON® technology and performance in the COBRA designs to impress the broadest possible audience. For the first time, industry professionals and customers can actually afford state-of-the-art performance from cable systems without having to pay for over-dressed, over-priced extras that have become more the norm in the cable industry.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile. All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate the ΞTRON® technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
ΞTRON® COBRA interconnects are ideal for long cable run applications or for noise-sensitive analog systems and even for high-noise production digital systems to keep radiated EMI at a minimum.
The COBRA interconnects are ideally suited to high-end audio systems that require reference level performance at a reasonable price.
Call for custom lengths
– Shunyata ΞTRON®
– 20 AWG Coincident Concentric Conductors
– 100% coverage RFI/EMI shield
– Cohergenic Conductors
– CDA-101 Copper
– Alpha Cryogenic Processed
– Shunyata RCA
– Neutrik XLR Black
– Inductance: < .15uf/ft
– Capacitance: < 28pf/ft