Given its reference caliber design and performance, the ANACONDA DIGITAL cable went through extensive beta-testing comparing it to some of the industries most exotically priced digital cable designs. The definitive results demonstrate that the ANACONDA DIGITAL offers performance that rivals and exceeds that of any competitive design regardless of price – bringing digital-system playback closer to analog than ever before.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile. All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate theΞTRON® technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
VTX conductors are in form a flexible tube which is the ideal geometry to minimize inductance and skin effect.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
The ANACONDA DIGITAL interconnect is ideal for high-end audio systems where the absolute finest level of performance is a requirement for connections to transports, DACs, clocks and other digital audio devices.
Call for custom lengths
– Shunyata ΞTRON®
– 30 AWG Coincident Concentric Conductors
– 100% coverage RFI/EMI shield
– Cohergenic Conductors
– VTX Geometry
– Silver-plated Copper
– Alpha Cryogenic Processed
– Neutrik XLR Black