Perhaps more than any product within the Shunyata line, the ΞTRON® ANACONDA DIGITAL cable may be the finest example of what the patents-pending ΞTRON® circuit has on the performance of a recording or playback system – and at a price that won’t require anyone to set aside common sense.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile. All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate theΞTRON® technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
VTX conductors are in form a flexible tube which is the ideal geometry to minimize inductance and skin effect.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
The ANACONDA DIGITAL interconnect is ideal for high-end audio systems where the absolute finest level of performance is a requirement for connections to transports, DACs, clocks and other digital audio devices.
Call for custom lengths
– Shunyata ΞTRON®
– 30 AWG Coincident Concentric Conductors
– 100% coverage RFI/EMI shield
– Cohergenic Conductors
– VTX Geometry
– Silver-plated Copper
– Alpha Cryogenic Processed
– Neutrik RCA