The COBRA DIGITAL introduces the measurable and profound effect the patents-pending ΞTRON® circuit has on a digital signal, but at a price that reflects a real-world economy.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile. All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate theΞTRON® technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
The ΞTRON® COBRA DIGITAL cable is suited in price and performance to all media and music systems that use either a S/PDIF or XLR AES/EBU Digital cable. It’s price and performance will find it to be equally at home in a reference caliber digital application or a reasonably-priced home media system.
The ΞTRON® COBRA DIGITAL cable is already being used throughout professional recording, studio, review and home-audio system applications. Any reference-performance digital front end will benefit from the ΞTRON® PYTHON DIGITAL cable’s extremely low-noise and retrieval of fine detail.
The ΞTRON® COBRA DIGITAL interconnect is ideal for high-end audio systems where the finest level of performance is a requirement for connections to transports, DACs, clocks and other digital audio devices.
Call for custom lengths
– Shunyata ΞTRON®
– 20 AWG Coincident Concentric Conductors
– 100% coverage RFI/EMI shield
– Cohergenic Conductors
– CDA-101 Copper
– Alpha Cryogenic Processed
– Shunyata XLR