The VENOM-3 is custom manufactured using Shunyata’s exclusive, high performance molded AC connectors. These see-through connector designs display the attention to detail and craftsmanship that went into their construction and careful termination.
Shunyata Research uses its own top-quality OFC copper conductors and a 100% coverage shield that isolates the critical “first few feet” of power cable from the strong fields of radiated high frequency noise from nearby electronics. The VENOM-3 is also extremely flexible and easy to place in even the most space-constrained areas and around any tight corner with ease which is a unique attribute in and of itself!
Please compare our power cables with the Component Selection Guide and Power Cord Comparison Chart.
Pure OFC Copper Conductors
– Oxygen free copper
– Large 12 Gauge Conductors
Shunyata Designed Molded Connectors
– Solid Brass Contacts (not folded metal)
– Nickel Plating for Corrosion Protection
– Superior Contact Grip
– Crimped and soldered connections
– Designed using the Shunyata Research DTCD® Analyzer
– Ensures maximum instantaneous current capacity
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC
Multiple Award-Winning Cable
– Absolute Sound 30 Best Bargains in Audio
The VENOM-3’s massive 12-gauge conductors make it ideal for all source components and many integrated amplifiers.
Pair it with the VENOM-HC on a VENOM PS8 power distributor for a complete high performance power system.
If you have very high power amplifiers, use the VENOM-3 on the source components with the VENOM-HC on the amplifiers for the best price to performance value.
– US: 1.5M
– EU: 1.75M
– UK: 1.75M
– Blue w/ white stripe
– 0.45 inches (11.4mm)
– OFC 12 AWG
– US P15 Molded
– EU EURO CEE 7/7 Molded
– UK BS 1363
– IEC C15 Molded
– IEC C19 Molded
Call for custom terminations
– Max Voltage (US): 90-240 VAC (connector dependent)
– Max Voltage (Asia): 90-240 VAC (connector dependent)
– Max Voltage (Euro): 240VAC (connector dependent)
– Maximum Instantaneous Voltage: 1250 VAC
– Max continuous current: 20 Amps (connector dependent)
– Max instantaneous current: >200 Amps (800ms)
– Polarity and continuity tests x2 (each cable tested)
– HiPOT Test: 2,000 VAC @ 5s (each cable tested)
– Insulation Breakdown Test: >4,000 VAC @ 2 minutes